Elisa moderated a fascinating dialogue on the state of social entrepreneurship at the Social Finance Forum this November with two powerhouse panelists, Daniel Overall of the Trico Foundation and Cheryl Dorsey of Echoing Green. And a fun time was had. “Here’s hoping our conversation inspires further dialogue, thought and action, towards helping social entrepreneurs attain even greater impact in the future,” she said.
- Elisa Receives a Warm Welcome at The University of Toronto
- Book Tour Continues in New Orleans
- Inspired Conversation at the Social Finance Forum
- And The Winner Is: Elisa is a judge at the Munk School’s Hult Case Competition
- Elisa joins Before the Bell to discuss social enterprise in Canada
- Elisa is interviewed on BuySomeGood podcast